This pork tenderloin marinade has been a family favorite for a while now. The ingredients are things we always have on hand and it’s easy to throw together the night before and let it marinade overnight before you throw it on the grill. We usually pair this with an asparagus risotto, which is another recipe that is coming your way. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Pork Tenderloin Marinade
What you’ll need:
- 9 T. honey
- 9 T. lemon juice
- 3 3/4 T. soy sauce
- 2 1/4 T. chicken broth (you could also use dry sherry)
- 4-5 cloves garlic, pressed
What to do:
- Combine ingredients and pork in a large ziplock bag, marinate overnight.
- When ready to prepare, heat your grill to around 350.
- Grill each side between 5 and 10 minutes, until cooked.
- Remove from grill and tent in foil for 5 minutes to let the juices settle.