How cute are these? They looked incredibly easy and were perfect for one of those nights where you don’t have much time to cook dinner. I’ll have to say though, there wasn’t a recipe that went along with these so I just guestimated the portions of all the ingredients. It worked out well!
Chicken Pot Pie Cupcakes
What you’ll need:
- 1 package of Pillsbury Grands! Jr. Buttermilk biscuits (10 biscuits)
- 1 can of cream of chicken condensed soup
- 1-2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, cubed
- 1-2 cups frozen veggies (I had frozen peas, corn, and carrots)
What to do:
- Preheat the oven according to biscuits can, grease muffin tin.
- In a bowl, combine chicken cream of chicken soup, 1 cup cheese, and 1 cup veggies. From here, I eye-balled it and added a little more cheese and veggies to my liking.
- Separate the biscuits, stretching each one to fit the inside of each muffin/cupcake mold. Make sure it reaches the top of the tin.
- Spoon mixture into each biscuit and top with cheese. Cook until everything is melted and biscuits are golden brown.